Cod Hole & Ribbon Reefs Dive Adventure
Number of Dives: Up to 11 dives, including up to night dive (s)
Number of passengers: 26 maximum
Vessel: 37m monohull, 3 spacious decks, fully air-conditioned, electronic stabilisers
What to bring:
- Dive Certification Card
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Warm clothing for evenings
- Money for bar and other on-board purchases
- Soft luggage (max 20kg)
- AU$20 for reef tax
- Accommodation Transfer from Cairns City accommodation
- Quality, chef-prepared meals Australian wine with evening meals
- All linen and towels
- Tanks & weights
- Dives on the outer Great Barrier Reef
- Dives at the world famous Cod Hole home to a family of giant potato cod
- Dives on the remarkable chain of Ribbon Reefs with varied topography featuring coves with expansive beds of plate corals to isolated pinnacles, home to clouds of colourful tropical fish.
PADI Advanced Course
PADI Nitrox Course
Special Note: Due to light aircraft weight restrictions, your total luggage weight is limited to 20kg/45lb per person. All bags must be soft sided.
Spirit of Freedom Details
At 37 metres, Spirit is one of Australias largest liveaboard dive vessels, with on board facilities to satisfy the most discerning dive traveller.
Electronic stabilisers ensure the smoothest cruising, while the comfortable furnishings and polished timber interior, give you the feeling of being on a luxury private yacht.
Passenger entertainment areas include sun deck, lounge/ bar and huge dining saloon with wide screen TV/DVD system.
Theres also a large fully equipped dive deck with Nitrox and photo facilities.
11 roomy cabins all feature private bathrooms and are serviced daily.
Departs: 12pm, Mondays from Cairns
Returns: Approx 11.30am Thursday to Cairns, by 250km Low Level Scenic Flight from Lizard Island
A AUD$20 per person Marine Park Levy & Port fee applies (Flat fee for 3,4, or 7 day tour)
3 Day Full Equipment Rental AUD$130.00
3 Day Nitrox Package AUD$75.00
PADI Advance Course AUD$265.00
PADI Nitrox Course AUD$325.00