Liveaboard for Certified Divers
When you join our 3 day dive adventure, you will visit up to four easterly Outer Great Barrier Reef locations, taking in sites selected for their extravagance of marine life and excellent visibility - these sites are rarely visited by other vessels. Divers get the opportunity to view magnificent hard and soft corals, giant clams, turtles, stingrays and the largest variety of tropical fish, both large and small. The schedule allows for a total of 11 dives, 2 of which are night dives (conditions permitting) and snorkelling. Cabins onboard are all twin share (2 single bunks) and there are two double cabins available upon request. All major international scuba accreditations are accepted and snorkellers are also welcome.
Guests: 32 guests and 6 crew
Whats Included: up to 11 dives (2 night dives and 9 day dives), accommodation transfers, all meals, bed linen, all gear hire, prescription mask if needed, short arm/leg wetsuit, comprehensive dive insurance
What to Bring: Overnight bag with towels, swimmers, toiletries (soap etc), comfortable clothing
This trip is fully refundable up until 48 hours prior to departure. Please note full cancellation fees apply if cancelling within 48 hours prior to travel.
- Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving – if in doubt please see your doctor before travelling
- In the interest of safety we recommend you do not fly within a 24 hour period after diving
- The above itinerary is a guide only and the times of dives may change
- The skipper will always adapt an itinerary to the prevailing weather, tides and currents
- Please advise if you have any dietary requirements & we will do our best to cater for you
- Everyone will be required to fill out a Medical Waiver Release and Indemnity Deed onboard the vessel
- We recommend you organize your own travel insurance
Departs: Everyday except Tuesday at 7.00 am (check-in at 6.20am)
Returns: 4.00 pm on day 3
Accommodation transfers (Cairns city & Northern Beaches as far as Palm Cove)
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If you are affected by any of the points below, you will need to consult a doctor and acquire a medical certificate stating you are “fit to dive” prior to your trip:
1. Since completing your last dive medical assessment, have you suffered any illness or injury that may affect your ability to dive safely?
2. Are you currently suffering any illness or injury?
3. Are you currently taking any prescription medication other than the contraceptive pill?
4. Is there any other condition, fact or circumstance that may affect your fitness or ability to dive safely?
If you have diabetes, please visit our website for information on diving with diabetes: http://www.prodivecairns.com.au/forms.
Please note that you will be required to show proof of a PADI Open Water certification, or equivalent from another dive organization.