Prima: 2 day/2 night Whitsundays trip
PRIMA - Small group, BIG ADVENTURE! 2 day/2 night Whitsundays sailing trip. Sail, Snorkel, Explore the Whitsundays. Cruising the Whitsundays on 47ft charter yacht with A/C and comfortable accommodation .
PRIMA - small groups - BIG ADVENTURE!
2 day/2 night Whitsundays sailing trip
Maximum of 12 Passengers - small groups can go to places the big mobs can't.
Private cabins with ensuite available for additional charge (must book in advance). Refer Fare Types.
BRAND NEW FIT OUT - Everything new and gorgeous.
- Freshly prepared delicious meals
- Experienced Crew
- Hot Showers
- Fresh Linen (Bath towels included - BYO Beach Towel)
- Snorkeling equipment
What You See: (weather permitting)
Nara Inlet (Hook Island)
Whitehaven Beach (Whitsunday Island)
Langford Reef (between Hayman Is & Hook Is.)
Extra Costs: Prices are fully inclusive.
Your professional crew will sail you to tranquil destinations, including protected marine parks abundant with reefs and wildlife. Smaller numbers of guests means we can go where the larger groups can't.
- 12 guests, and 2 crew on 2 day, 2 night holidays throughout the jewel islands of the Whitsundays.
- Newly fitted out in October 2012 – looking fresh, clean and beautiful.
- At the end of the day, take your drinks on deck to watch the light show, as the sun sets beyond mainland Australia.
- Smaller numbers ensure a laid back and relaxed cruise.
- The open layout of downstairs, and the large clear deck areas means you enjoy comfort and style with plenty of room for all, without compromising the sailing adventure.
- When you're not sailing, you will have the opportunity to swim with the tropical fish and snorkel amongst the spectacular coral reefs. There's also time to explore the beautiful beaches and islands.
- Itineraries are flexible to best meet guest needs and prevailing weather conditions.
- A typical sailing adventure ensures passengers visit a number of locations within the Whitsunday Island Group.
- Locations are chosen to maximise enjoyment of the trip and take into account prevailing weather conditions and passengers needs. They almost always include areas such as the northern tip of Hook Island which normally offering the very best in snorkelling conditions, and the glorious stretch of Whitehaven Beach, one of the premier icons of the Whitsundays.
Departs: 1pm Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday from Port of Airlie Marina, Airlie Beach
Returns: 10am Wednesdays, Fridays and Sunday to Port of Airlie Marina.
Please check-in at Shop 1, 4 Airlie Esplanade Airlie Beach. Ph: 07 4946 4999
Snorkel suits included in the price, so this tour is fully inclusive, no Hidden charges.