Tall Ship Adventures Derwent Hunter - Whitsunday Day Sail & Snorkelling
Tall Ship Adventures Derwent Hunter Day Sailing, get involved help sail a Tall Ship, 2 hours snorkeling, beach exploration at two premier reef/island destinations. Swim with turtles relax on the beach. Low numbers, away from the crowds. Sail the Legend on a classic Tallship.
- Tall ship Adventure day Sailing on Derwent Hunter, focusing on traditional sailing, snorkelling, beach exploration as part of an eco friendly guided tour. Multi Award winning for Adventure and Ecotourism. Unique hands on opportunity to get involved and experience one of lifes truly great adventures.
- Get away from the crowds, and choose a more personal trip, this is much more than a ferry ride to the islands, it is a once in a life time experience.
- Help sail a Tall ship
- Two snorkelling spots visiting some of the best fringing reef in the Whitsundays at the Northern End of Whitsunday Islands (Langford Reef, Hook Island) - we chose the best sites on the day dependent on weather, number of people etc
- Large spacious decks, comfortable sailing experience within the sheltered waters of the Whitsunday Islands- great for first time sailors and those who prefer to spend their evening ashore.
- Eco guided tour with accredited guides, learn about the Whitsunday Wildlife, islands and aboriginal history from our fun guides. View our Ospreys, and numerous turtles who reside at the northern islands.
- Enjoy a non stop smorgasbord of sensational food- morning tea & cakes, buffet lunch and afternoon h'or dourves, all freshly prepared locally. Indulge in an afternoon beer or wine from our licenced bar (Eski!) as you sail back to Airlie Beach.
"The most memorable way to experience with Whitsunday Islands all in one day: beautiful traditional tall ship, the best snorkelling locations and secluded beaches, knowledgable and friendly crew and sensational food. A totally unique experience not to be missed"
Departs Abell Point Marina South, Shingley Drive at 8.00am Daily If making own way to Abell Point Marina south, please be there by 7.30am, meeting point is at the South Vessel Departure point under the white umberellas. Returns 4.30pm
Free courtesy Bus to and from Abell Point Marina, please advice pick up point (Airlie Beach/Cannonvale/Jubilee Pocket Accommodation) at time of booking.
For pick ups from Nomads/BASE/Beaches/Magnums pick up time will be 7.25 am at the XBase Bus Stop on Shute Harbour Road
Other pick up times:
Please advise in booking notes
6.55 Adventure Whitsunday (Bus stop at the front of park)
7.00 Club Croc At reception (also pick up point for Seabreeze Tourist Park)
7.10 Flame Tree Caravan Park (Bus stop outside), Airlie Cove Caravan Park (Bus stop outside) Mango House (Best Western)outside reception Island Gateway Caravan Park (outside park entrance)
7.15 Whitsunday Vista (outside reception) Blue Horizons (outside) Whitsunday Vista Colonial Palms (outside reception) Peppers Coral Coast (cnr mount whit & Hermitage Dr) Boat House Outrigger Resort (outside reception at roundabout)
7.20 Dominoes Bus Stop, Whitsunday Terraces (opposite reception) Martinque (bottom of driveway) Pinnacles (bottom of driveway) Mediteranian (bottom of driveway) Toscana (bottom of driveway) Waters Edge Resort (bottom of driveway) Airlie Beach Appts (bottom of driveway) Azure Sea (bottom of driveway) Reflections (bottom of driveway) Waterview Appartments (bottom of driveway)
7.25 Sunlit Waters/Airlie Appartments (park bench outside) Airlie Motor Lodge (bottom of driveway) Seastar (cnr nara & Orana Street) Mayora/Island view (cnr Nara & Orana Street) Searene Appartments (bottom of driveway) Summit Appartments (bottom of driveway)
7.25 BASE Bus Stop, out front of BASE Hostel (on the main street)
7.30 Coral Sea Resort (outside reception) Marina Shores/Penninsular (at roundabout) Shingley Beach (outside reception)
All inclusive pricing, except: Licenced bar: Beer/cider $5 wine piccolos $7.50 soft drinks/bottled water $2.50 Please bring cash for bar purchases.