Waves Surf School: 1 day Surf Trip
1 Day Surf Trip
What You See:
A great day away from the crowds, we will take you 4wd driving over the sand dunes to find perfect uncrowded learning waves
Only an hour from Sydney, enjoy the wild life and scenery the Royal National Park has to offer on the way to the Surf.
If the waves aren't suitable in the Park we will take you to green hills where we will 4wd you over sand dunes and drive up the beach to the best surfing location.
Surf for the whole day in the best location for the waves on the day.
We guarantee you'll stand up in a day with a little help from our experienced instructors.
- 2 x surfing lessons with our level 1 accredited coaches
- All transfers
- All surfboards and wetsuits
- Buffet lunch to suit all diets
- Around 4.5 hours of surf time
Departs: Daily from:
- Coogee McDonalds - Arden St, Coogee Beach - 8:30am
- Bondi Backpackers - 110 Campbel Pde, Bondi Beach - 8:45am
- Kings Cross - corner Earl and Orwell St. - 9:00am
- Sydney Central YHA - Corner of Rawson Place and Pitt St - 9:15am
Returns: Late afternoon